AddressOpp. Dupadu Railwaystation, Lakshmipuram Post, Kurnool - 518 218, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Dr. K.V. Subba Reddy Institute of Management is the brain child of Dr. K.V. Subba Reddy Garu, an eminent educationalist, a great academician, a scholar with great vision, a philanthropist, and a legend in the field of establishing and running educational institutions.
His love for his erstwhile native district of Kurnool and service motto manifested themselves in the form of this Institution.
He has made in mark in the field of education at other places and his love for Kurnool motivated him to establish Dr. K.V. Subba Reddy Institute of Management at Opp. Dupadu Village, NH-7, Kurnool in the year 2008 with the approval from AICTE, New Delhi.
The Institution is promoted by Vishwam Educational Society, Allagadda, Kurnool District. It is affiliated to SK University, Anantapur (AP).
A Hostel better and safer than a home is located in the Campus to accommodate 300 Girl students in a comfortable manner. The Hostel which is located in 3 Acres of land with a tall 16 Ft high Compound Wall and a five lane solar fencing is provided for the complete security of every Girl student staying at the Hostel.
Faculty members also stay in the Hostel and supervise the discipline and studies of the students. Whole some food, mineral water for drinking and 24 hrs. Security are provided.
- Excellent Hostel facility is available for Girl Students in the College Campus.
- The Hostel rooms are spacious, well ventilated with attached Toilet facilities.
- Total Hostel Campus is floored with High Quality Tiles.
- Hot water facility is provided.
- To offer a holistic & quality education to our MBA students.
- To provide then ample opportunities to draw out the test in them.
- To help them complement their talent with self-discipline, hard work commitment to the case of their choice.
- To create learning environment with a high scholastic standard coupled with a sense of values
- To make them competent energy to meet the corporate needs of the market.